czwartek, 10 stycznia 2008

Office Space

No i będzie ankieta. Z którym z pracowników Initechu się indentyfikujesz? Poniżej krótkie charakterystyki kandydatów:
Michael Bolton There was nothing wrong with this name until I was 12 and that no-talent ass clown became famous and started winning Grammys.
Milton Waddams ...set the building on fire...
Peter Gibbons So I was sitting in my cubicle today and I realized, ever since I started working, every single day of my life has been worse than the day before it.
Samir Nagheenanajar - You know what I would do if I had a million dollars? I would invest half of it in glorious mutual funds and take the other half over to my friend Asadulah who works in securities
Tom Smykowski I deal with the god damn customers so the engineers don't have to. I have people skills; I am good at dealing with people! Can't you understand that? What the hell is wrong with you people?

4 komentarze:

Anonimowy pisze...

Kiedyś spalę tą budę ...

markob pisze...

Czy tylko mi Michael Bolton na tym zdjęciu przypomina SoftDev-specjaliste - Pawła Janusza?

Anonimowy pisze...

Wszyscy jestescie normalnie OutSource-ingiem hehe

Anonimowy pisze...

A ja bym to normalnie... obejrzal. DVD anyone?